Wade Robson is an Australian dancer, choreographer and former rapper. He began performing as a dancer at age five, and has directed music videos and world tours for pop artists such as NSYNC and Britney Spears. Robson was the host and executive producer for The Wade Robson Project, which aired on MTV in 2003. In 2007, he joined the Fox television dance series So You Think You Can Dance as a guest judge and choreographer.
He is best known for his bogus claims that he was abused at the hands of the late and great Michael Jackson.
Why He Sucks
- Along with James Safechuck, he is the one that helped make the awful and bogus documentary Leaving Neverland in an attempt to ruin/tarnish Michael Jackson's great and well-earned legacy.
- He is very disrespectful to the dead.
- He gives awareness about pedophilia and child sexual abuse a bad name.
- He defended Michael Jackson when he was an adult under oath. In addition, nobody asked him to do that, which proves he is a liar and a traitor to Michael Jackson.
- He has changed his story multiple times and his reason to lie.
- When it comes to his music, his songs are awful and sound like a mess of electronic songs that sound ear piercingly bad, and also his album covers are poorly made.
- Nowadays, we see that his dance moves are terrible and so underwhelming to watch, especially the dance moves that he created are silly and confused.
- Many speculate that he only made Leaving Neverland due to him not being accepted to do a Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil film.
- He states that he did not know that sexual abuse is wrong even though he said as a kid on tape that the allegations against him and Michael were wrong.
- According to Michael's niece Brandi, who is Wade's ex-girlfriend, he cheated on her with Britney Spears, making him partially responsible for Britney's highly publicized and infamous breakup with Justin Timberlake back in 2002.
- Many of his claims against Michael are from a pedophilia-made fantasy novel called Michael Jackson Was My Lover.
- Because of the fact he tried to ruin Michael Jackson's reputation and legacy, he is a slanderer which is someone that tells vulgar tales to people that blame the innocent ones who did no wrong, which is a form of false incrimination.
- He cannot take the slightest form of criticism. For example, he put his Twitter account on private for his haters and he blocks people who criticize and expose him.
- He had an awful appearance on Kazaam.
- He is also your typical SJW. Need we explain why?
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Again, Along with James Safechuck, he was a model example of what not to slander a deceased person and made everyone hated the deceased person.