Warning! This page needs to be edit. if you know this film, edit it, or else the page will be eaten by a Megalodon.
Shark Attack 3: Megalodon is a 2002 horror thriller film directed by David Worth. The film was not distributed by any film company. The film became a cult following.
When two researchers discover a colossal shark's tooth off the Mexican coast their worst fears surface - the most menacing beast to ever rule the waters is still alive and mercilessly feeding on anything that crosses its path.
Why It Sucks
- Whenever the Megalodon appears, the film uses stock footage of real-life great white sharks.
- A bizarre storyline.
- The effects of the megalodon are just terrible.
- Terrible pacing.
- Horrible acting
- The script is atrocious. Such as the infamous "What do you say I take you home and eat your p****?" line.
- The story still copies the elements of Jaws.
- The Megalodon roars, just like the great white shark in Jaws: The Revenge, which is absurd since sharks do not have vocal cords.
- Continuity errors: The Megalodon noticeably keeps changing size throughout the movie.
- Decent soundtrack.
- The scene where a man drives with a yacht and goes into a shark's mouth is awfully hilarious.
As of October 2019, The film currently holds a 20% on Rotten Tomatoes with IMDB scores a 2.8/10 rating.
The infamous scene.