O.J. Simpson (born July 9, 1947), nicknamed "The Juice", is an American former football running back, broadcaster, actor, advertising spokesman, and convicted felon. Once a popular figure with the U.S. public, he is now best known for being tried for the murders of his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ron Goldman.
Why He Sucks Now
- Ever since he ended his acting career, he started became a criminal, and because of this, he is now celebtard, considered the fact that he has been deemed guilty on 12 counts of robbery and kidnapping charges.
- He has also been accused of murder, which led to a highly publicized trial against him, but he was acquitted for the crime.
- He enter the room at the casino and took sports memorabilia at gunpoint, causing to be accused of robbery.
- He never takes criticism at all, for example, He blocked Ethan Klein and Dolan Dark for showing O.J.'s controversies.
- Besides his crimes, he used to be a great actor, and his performance as Security Chief Jernigan in The Towering Inferno and Nordberg in The Naked Gun series is good.
- He used to rock before his criminal controversy.
- He did to apologize for all his crimes a little bit, but not too much.