NOTE: Don't steal my sandbox.
Jetsons: The Movie is a 1990 American low-budget animated comedy fantasy film.
Why It Sucks
- Terrible animation for early 1990s standards. Adding insult to injury, The TV series looks better than this and that came out 28 years prior.
- Generic frame rates.
- Horrible dialogue.
- The poster is forgettable, aside from George's face that became a internet meme.
- George Jetson, while the main protagonist, is extremely unlikable character!!!!!!
- Bad editing.
- Animation errors in the movie.
- Confusing plot holes.
- Bland humor.
- Lame writing.
- Wastes the talents of Tiffany Darwish.
- The movie just feels lazy.
- Atrocious ideas.
- Unfunny jokes.
- Poor grasp of source material.
- Really forgettable songs.
- Awkward pacing.
- Cliché villains.
- Reused animation is mediocre.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The voice acting and soundtrack is, at least, decent.
The movie received negative reviews and currently hold 27% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and 5.6/10 rating on IMDb.
Jetsons: The Movie opened at #1 with $5,029,640.
- O'Hanlon and Blanc's final role, before their death in 1989.