A team of disabled service personnel developing a revolutionary thought-controlled fighter plane is pressed into service to repel an alien invasion.
Why It Sucks
- It is a massive mockbuster of 'Alien: Covenant' and a terrible one at that.
- Like most films from 'The Asylum', the CGI is terrible.
- Unlike 'Alien: Covenant', most of the characters are unlikeable.
- Emma Harper comes off as a weak protagonist.
- The flying aliens aren’t even scary.
- Another big problem with the film is the tagline,"We have visitors" which is a very bad tagline for a film.
- The flying aliens don't come off as interesting, they come off as weird.
- The film has some of the worst acting performances of all time.
It was met with negative reviews from critics and audiences alike. The film has a 2.2 rating on IMDb and a 0% score on rotten tomatoes but that might change over time.
[[Category:2010s films]] [[Category:Mockbuster films]] [[Category:Films with a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes]] [[Category:Horror films]] [[Category:Science fiction films]] [[Category:Films by The Asylum]]