User:Mr. Dready/sandbox/Teen Wolf Too
This page is in production to be in this wiki feel free to edit and add anything you want.
Teen Wolf Too is a 1987 Fantasy comedy movie directed by Christopher Letich and a sequel to the 1985 movie Teen Wolf which starred Michael J Fox, the sequel stars Jason Bateman
Why It Sucks
- Has almost little to no connection to the first movie, outside of the main protagonist, Todd Howard being the cousin of: Scott Howard (the main character from the first movie). As well as James Hampton and Mark Holton reprising they're roles.
- The plot is almost a complete rehash of the first movie, however the difference is unlike the first movie where Scott played basketball here Todd is boxing.
- The humor itself is not funny and reverses the first movie, in which was funny and had it's moments.
- Poor directing for example in the boxing scene where Todd punches his opponent the camera shakes like crazy.
- The costume when Todd is transformed into a wolf looks extremely cheap unlike the first movie, in which Scott did looked like a wolf, here Todd just looks like a human with too much hair.
- In vain of the first movie for some reason Todd's father does transform into a wolf right in the scene where he drives him back home, while in the first movie Scott's dad transforms into a werewolf at the same time as he did.
- Several scenes are copied from the original.
- Pretty bland acting for some of the cast.
- Bad cinematography that makes some scenes too dark to even see through.
- Forgetable characters.
- Jason Bateman does a fun preformance, but sadly he can't save the movie.
- Good soundtrack especially the song: Who Do You Want To Be? by Oingo Bongo.
Teen Wolf Too received a universally negative reviews from the critics. The film holds a 7% rating on Rotten Tomatoes based on 15 reviews. On IMDb, the film received a score 3.4 out of 10. On Metacritic, the film has 8% on Metascore.
Teen Wolf Too opened up at #6 (then it drops to 8 and in the end to 11) on its opening weekend grossing $2,709,160 at the box office. The film later made a total of domestic gross of $7,888,703. Overall, the film grossed $7,888,703 worldwide against its $3 million, making it a box office bomb.
Awards & Nominations
Teen Wolf Too was on an honorable choice at the Stinkers bad movie awards for worst picture.