Note: This is a page i am currently working on to be in this wiki, add what you want.
Click is a 2006 comedy, produced by Happy Madison and Revolution Studios.
A man gets a universal remote that lets him control the world and do whatever he wants.
- The idea of remote control that can control everything isn't really a bad idea, but the execution is dreadful for these reasons listed below.
- Poorly done humor with unfunny pop culture references including; Hulk and Barney The Dinosaur.
- Tons of uncensored sex jokes in a PG-13 rated film, such as the infamous scene where the dog literally rapes a plush duck, again, uncensored.
- The story is just dumb and stupid.
- The visual effects aren't all that great.
- At times it feels like a rip-off of It's A Wonderful Life and Back To The Future.
- Pathetic ending scene where they got another dog and the joke mentioned in reason 3 is repeated.
- Although the effects used on a virtual room look impressive, they also aren't that spectacular as it just a blue background with DVD menu commands.
- The main character is unlikable, stupid, and obnoxious.
- The effect used in the scene where the main character turns green and then purple looks stupid.
- A stupid joke where the main character changes the language that the guy in the representation room speaks in.
- In its own hand, the movie does try to have some emotional moments, like the main character's death in the future, but it ends up being weird, especially considering, that he later quickly gets back to the real world to be normal again.
- The effects for the virtual room look impressive.
- Some of the actings is good
- The soundtrack is fine.
- As mentioned above, the premise is pretty good, but it was poorly executed.
Click received mixed reviews from critics and audiences alike. The film currently holds a 33% "rotten" rating on Rotten Tomatoes and the consensus is: "This latest Adam Sandler vehicle borrows shamelessly from It's a Wonderful Life and Back to the Future, and fails to produce the necessary laughs that would forgive such imitation.".
Despite the mixed reviews, it was nominated for the Oscar for Best Makeup, making it the only Sandler film to be nominated for an Oscar (as of 2020).
2000s films]] Comedy films]] Revolution Studios]] Happy Madison films]] Columbia Pictures films]] Box Office Hits That Received Negative Feedback]] Average films]] Internet memes]]