People have already told you I enjoy movies. But unfortunately, I didn't enjoy these movies. Here are my top 20 worst movies of all time. Keep in mind I haven't seen every bad movie, so if there's any bad movie you think I forgot, just tell me in the comments. So, let's get this started.
Illumination (Unofficial Page) (Work in Progress)
This page is unofficial. Do not, by any standards, import this page.
- To get the cat out the bag; they milk the Despicable Me franchise to death.
- While the animation in their films is nice to look at, it does look bland compared to the animation from other companies like [[mh:greatestmovies:Pixar}}.
- A lot of their films tend to use annoying, gross-out humor.
- Their films can sometimes be quite boring.
- Their films tend to have mean-spirited moments, even in some of their good films, like when in
Like a Boss
Like a Boss is a 2020 American comedy film directed by Miguel Arteta, written by Sam Pitman and Adam Cole-Kelly, and starring Tiffany Haddish, Rose Byrne, and Salma Hayek.
Why It Sucks
- The movie uses almost every cliche imaginable.
- Outdated humour, as it is meant to be a homage to 80s comedy films.