The Nuttiest Nutcracker
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Nuttiest Nutcracker is a direct to video computer-animated Christmas special based on The Nutcracker, and directed by Harold Harris.
- The idea of adding anthropomorphic fruits and vegetables in a Nutcracker story can get really confusing.
- Weak 3D CGI animation, even for direct to video standards that look like a PS1 game.
- The story is a great idea, but it is not well-executed.
- It wasn’t accurate to the story it was based on.
- Marie is a bland and weak protagonist.
- By looking at the video cover, you will think the foods are the main characters, but when you watch the movie, it will turn out that Marie is technically the protagonist.
- Annoying characters (most of the time).
- The Nutcracker Prince doesn’t do much but fight the Mouse Army.
- Great voice acting.
- Reginald is a likable character and an entertaining antagonist.
- The songs are pretty good.
- The characters can actually be funny at times.
- The story was a wonderful idea, and would’ve been better-executed.