The Little Lion King 3D
The Little Lion King is a Chinese 14-minute low-budget CGI animated short film created by Behind The Scenes Media.
A little lion named Sinbad tries to find a way to get to the zoo to see his mother, but he must get help from an elephant named Uncle Elephant and a gazelle named Kelly and avoid a duo of mean hyenas.
Why It Sucks
- The title is a ripoff of GMW. The protagonist’s name, Sinbad, sounds similar to Simba's name, and Uncle Elephant and Kelly are just Timon and Pumbaa, but with different animals.
- The movie's plot is completely stupid.
- Sinbad goes on a quest to find his mother at the zoo at first, but later doesn't care at the middle.
- The animation is terrible and cheap, as it looks like the graphics to some old PS1 game.
- The characters are bland and also poorly-modeled, especially Sinbad, who looks too similar to Simba from The Lion King.
- Bad voice acting with poor lip-syncing to go with it.
- Laughable dialogue.
- The ending is completely unnecessary, confusing, and a huge cliffhanger. Sinbad's mother is locked in a cage and cries because of the loss of her son and then gets shot by a dart.
- It sometimes can get dark and evil-spirited. There's actually blood (in a kids' movie) in the film's climax.
- It is inaccurate regarding animal's anatomy, Kelly has a large and disturbing udder while a real gazelles' udder is way smaller in comparison.
- Lots of padding to increase the movie's running time, like a whole entire scene of the hyena duo chasing Kelly in the climax, which last for 30 seconds.
- Generic soundtrack.
- Misleading title: Sinbad does not become a king and doesn't even grow up. The title was obviously made only to cash in on The Lion King.
- The hyenas are given roars, even though they don't roar in real life.
- The people behind the movie were so lazy (other than stealing an existing movie), that the poster itself was simply made on a computer.