The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence) is a 2015 Dutch horror film, directed by Tom Six, and the final film in the Human Centipede trilogy.
A Texas prison warden decides to create a human centipede with an entire prison population as a crime deterrent.
Why It Sucks
- The premise is basically exactly the same as the two previous films. Beyond trying to one-up the previous films, it has nothing new to offer.
- Like the second film, there's an excessive amount of violence and sexual content with no purpose.
- Compared to the previous films, which at least tried to shock their audiences, there's no real shock value here.
- Except for a few gore scenes, there's not much really horrifying.
- Bad acting from pretty much everyone.
- Dieter Laser's overacting gets kind of excessive after a while.
- Stupid and excessively racist dialogue.
- The movie is just boring and takes a while to get anywhere; the "human centipede" here only appears toward the end of the movie, and it is a painful wait
- Bill boss is a psychopathic, irredeemable character who just shots whoever he wants, castrate prisoners, snaps there arms in a graphic way, and he harasses his secretary
- Some scenes go on too long, and start to feel uncomfortable such as the castration scene, and the blow job scene, both to long, and even worse, they were back to back
- Don’t ask about the human caterpillar
Like the first two films, the movie received mostly negative reviews, with criticism focusing on its premise and its lack of anything new.
Tom Six himself makes a cameo in the movie as himself, visiting the prison and giving out autographs.