The All New Adventures of Laurel & Hardy: For Love or Mummy
The All New Adventures of Laurel & Hardy: For Love or Mummy is a 1999 comedy film produced by Coast Entertainment. Based on the early 20th century comedy duo Laurel & Hardy, the film stars Bronson Pinchot, Gailard Sartain and F. Murray Abraham, and written and directed by John R. Cherry III and Larry Harmon.
Why It Sucks
- Terrible plot.
- The characters are just poor imitations of the original comedy duo.
- Poor attempts at humor which mostly consist of slapstick.
- Your typical "Mummified Pharaoh who comes back to life during present day and goes on a rampage to find his bride" supernatural story.
- The supporting characters just come off as completely oblivious and incompetent.
- It wastes the talents of F. Murray Abraham, Bronson Pinchot and Gailard Sartain.
- Gailard Sartain's impression of Oliver Hardy is actually pretty good.
- Laurel & Hardy - The All New Adventures of (1999) - Trailer