Porn Parody Films
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Porn Parody Films are a particular type of mockbuster that parodies TV shows, video games and/or movies while adding sexual content. Some examples include Batman XXX: A Porn Parody and Bat Pussy (parodies of the 1966 Batman TV series), SpongeKnob SquareNuts (a parody of Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants), Snow White and the Seven Perverts (a parody of Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), The Texas Vibrator Massacre (a parody of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Dragon Boob Z (a parody of Dragon Ball Z) A Wet Dream on Elm Street (a parody of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies), and It Ain't Jeopardy XXX (a parody of Jeopardy!).
Every film is an alternate "porn parody" of the videogame/movie/TV show they're mocking. The films are exactly the same as the movie (or also, cartoon or videogame) they're mocking, but with the addition of graphic sex scenes.
Why They Usually Suck
- Some porn parodies include pretty creepy visuals: one example is Strokémon (a parody of the Pokémon anime), where the actress portraying Pikachu wears a gross colored terrifying costume.
- Many of these films ditch the source material and won't do well with the fans of the movies, video games, TV shows and cartoons they parodied.
- There are films that only revolve in one or two places, one example being the infamous Super Hornio Brothers (a parody of the Super Mario Bros. videogames). The only places seen in the film are a small office and a boring black place.
- The acting in these films can range from mediocre to downright terrible.
- Unoriginal titles that consist in changing the original title into a sex-related one, often by lazily changing a single word into a similar one of sexual meaning (e.g. The Loud House being changed to The Lewd House, from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Ten Inch Mutant Ninja Turtles and from King Kong to King Dong).
- A lot of the characters in these films are flat-out unlikable or just plain bland.
- Sometimes, the sex scenes drag on for too long, eventually causing the viewer to become bored and do something else until the film gets more entertaining.
- The special effects are usually awful and the costumes look like a mess.
- These movies are often made by crazy fanboys and fangirls that take their opinions on movies, video games, TV shows and cartoons too far.
- Generic soundtracks.
- Sometimes actors are spot-on to their roles (eg.: Chyna as She-Hulk)
- Some of them can be funny to watch depending on your point of view.
- Depending on your point of view, the titles can sound funny.
- Some porn parodies have good costume design, like Axel Braun's films.
- As time goes on, creators of porn parodies may learn from the reception of other films and make high-quality ones. In fact, there may already be a few good ones.
- In some cases, the porn parody may actually become more popular than the property that it was based on (a good example is The Modifuckrs (which, as a sidenote, is actually written like that and not "Modifuckers"), a porn parody of dropped cartoon pilot The Modifyers).