Porn Parody Films
Porn Parody Films are a particular type of mockbuster that parodies TV shows, video games and/or movies while adding sexual content. Some examples include Batman XXX: A Porn Parody and Bat Pussy (parodies of the 1966 Batman TV series), SpongeKnob SquareNuts (a parody of Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants), Snow White and the Seven Perverts (a parody of Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), The Texas Vibrator Massacre (a parody of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Dragon Boob Z (a parody of Dragon Ball Z) A Wet Dream on Elm Street (a parody of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies), and It Ain't Jeopardy XXX (a parody of Jeopardy!).
Every film is an alternate "porn parody" of the videogame/movie/TV show they're mocking. The films are exactly the same as the movie (or also, cartoon or videogame) they're mocking, but with the addition of graphic sex scenes.
Why They Suck
- Some porn parodies include extremely creepy visuals: one example is Strokemon (a parody of the Pokemon anime), where the actress portraying Pikachu wears a gross colored terrifying costume that wouldn't look out of place in a Pokemon horror movie.
- Many of these films are utterly disrespectful to the source material and insulting to the fans of the movies, video games, TV shows and cartoons they parodied.
- There are films that only revolve in one or two places, one example being the extremely infamous Super Hornio Brothers (a parody of the Super Mario Bros. videogames). The only places seen in the film are a small office and a boring black place.
- There are child molesters in these films.
- The acting in these films can range from mediocre to downright terrible.
- These movies feature cartoon characters as a preposterous attempt to provoke viewers. This is also highly inappropriate for children and adults who liked those characters in their youth.
- Unoriginal titles that consist in changing the original title into a sex-related one, often by lazily changing a single word into a similar one of sexual meaning (e.g. The Loud House being changed to The Lewd House, from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Ten Inch Mutant Ninja Turtles and from King Kong to King Dong).
- All of the characters in these films are flat-out unlikable or just plain bland.
- Wastes the talents of many people who were involved in these films.
- Sometimes, the sex scenes drag on for too long, eventually causing the viewer to become bored and start doing something that's far more exciting.
- The special effects are awful and the costumes look like they belong at a drunken Halloween party.
- These movies can get very annoying, simply because you know of their existence and that there seems to be a porn parody of basically every film ever made.
- These movies were mostly made by porn fanboys and fangirls (fans of pornography and sexual content) that take their opinions on movies, video games, TV shows and cartoons way too far.
- In some cases, the porn parody may actually become more popular than the property that it was based on (a good example is The Modifuckrs, a porn parody of dropped cartoon pilot The Modifyers).
- Generic soundtracks.
- Sometimes actors are spot-on to their roles (eg.: Chyna as She-Hulk)