National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2
| ||This page may need some cleaning up to meet the quality standards of the Awful Movies Wiki.
If the reader, with a good reason, assumes that this article is not even of low quality, then this template may be removed.
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2 (also known as National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure) is a 2003 American made-for-television comedy film. It premiered December 20, 2003 on NBC and stars Randy Quaid and Miriam Flynn reprising their roles as Cousin Eddie and Catherine, along with Dana Barron reprising her role as Audrey Griswold. It is a spin-off sequel to the 1989 film National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
Why It Sucks
- To start off is that the films lacks the charm of the original.
- The visual effects themselves are lazy, and poorly done.
- Loads of bad fart jokes, such as when Uncle Eddie using their pet dog to cut in line.
- The acting is just straight up bad, especially when compared to it's prequel.
- Uncle Eddie seems to have lost all of his charm whilst in the first film he was charming, and a lovable goofy side character, but in this film he just acts dumb, and retarded, yet he rarely ever funny.
- A horrible soundtrack, unlike the original.
- The plot is rather bland, and generic and has been done better in other movies.
- The cameos are pointless, with one being with Eric Idles that also played in another Christmas vacation movie called "European Vacation".
- Horrible, and yet lazy CGI background, the most notable being the background of the island in one scene.
- Some of the actors do reprise their roles in this movie, such as Randy Quaid who played Uncle Eddie in the original.
- Some of the jokes are funny.
The film was critically panned by fans, and critics of the original the movie, it was given a 2.7/10 on IMDB.