Miracle in Toyland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
'Miracle in Toyland' is a 2000 animated film made by Golden Films and released by GoodTimes Entertainment.
Jesse Justice, a lonely boy, learns to care about others over himself after meeting a bunch of toys in the titular Toyland.
Why It Sucks
- Although we're supposed to sympathize with Jess, he is extremely unlikable, being a whiny and hyper-competitive jerk.
- Some things (like toys dying) are overly dark for a children's film.
- Cliched premise of a selfish individual learning to care about others.
- Low-quality art and animation.
- The snow effects are extremely distracting.
- Several perspective shots and animation layers are messed up.
- Terrible scene continuity. The characters appear to teleport around the place due to the reuse of backgrounds.
- The backgrounds frequently either make no sense or are out of proportion compared to the characters.
- Scenes and characters that brought up are just dropped and never mentioned again.
- The relationship between Jesse and his cousin Gabriella has some unintentional incestuous undertones.
- Unfitting soundtrack.