Killer Piñata is a 2015 Comedy "Horror" film made by Angry Mule Productions.
A piñata begins to kill a group of friends, one by one, as revenge for the torture and savagery humanity has inflicted on his people.
Why It Can Go Die
- First off, the idea of making a horror film about a Piñata is incredibly stupid and painfully bad.
- Despite being rated PG-13, there's an overuse of the word "Fuck" and at one point, a guy humps the piñata.
- The Piñata itself is hardly intimidating, which is unacceptable because of most horror movies (Yes, Even bad movies like The Banana Splits Movie) NEED a scary protagonist.
- The death scenes are very painful to watch due to how horrible the special effects on them are.
- Like Thankskilling, the main problem with the film is that It's way too low-budget, and it has no reason to exist.
- The movie can be considered funny due to how bad it is.
- Funny and cute poster with the Piñata being well-animated alongside a human.
The film has a 4.2 on IMDB, criticizing the movie for how stupid it is.
- There's a sequel called More Of Them, but considering how there's been no news of it for 3 years, it might have been cancelled.