Kathleen Kennedy (born June 5, 1953) is an American film producer and current president of Lucasfilm. In 1981, she co-founded the production company Amblin Entertainment with Steven Spielberg and Frank Marshall.
On October 30, 2012, she became the president of Lucasfilm after The Walt Disney Company acquired the company for over $4 billion.
Why She Sucks
- The only reason that she is successful in her early days is that she parasitized on the successes of Frank Marshall and Steven Spielberg as a secretary of Amblin Entertainment. Pretty much what she did there was to serve Spielberg coffee.
- In addition, she was mentioned to be "horrible at taking notes" and "didn't really know how to do it very well", implying that she was terrible at her job. The only thing she did other than serving Spielberg coffee was to "interrupt somebody in mid-sentence" when she was supposed to be "writing his (sic) ideas down" according to an interview with Steven Spielberg. This means that she wasn't even a good executive to begin with.
- She does not know anything about Star Wars despite becoming the president of Lucasfilm in 2012. This really shows after The Rise of Skywalker was released. She mentioned there is no source material, comic books, or even a novel being involved in the writing of the film, despite that fact that books have existed in the expanded universe long before she became president.
- She has now become a full-blown SJW.
- She pushes feminism to the point that she's even sexist towards women as well!
- She also believes that Star Wars "doesn't need to cater to male fans", which is insulting to male fans of Star Wars.
- Like Tom Rothman, she clashes with directors who don't agree with her:
- She fired Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, the original directors of Solo, due to her disagreeing with them wanting to make the film a light-hearted comedy.
- She fired Colin Trevorrow for not agreeing with her vision for Episode IX, which caused the film to go down the drain.
- She's also the reason why, along with Rian Johnson, that The Last Jedi ended up ruining Luke Skywalker's character.
- She is responsible for making Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (one of the areas in Disneyland) look more like the sequel trilogy, which upset many fans.
- Recently, she hired Leslye Headland without Disney's permission, who also brought in alcohol which breaks Disney's rule of not bringing anything like that in their property. This could have gotten her fired.
- While totally focusing on the Star Wars franchise since the announcement of the sequel trilogy, she has turned her back on the Indiana Jones franchise, and barely anything new has come from that franchise since the acquisition of Lucasfilm in 2012, not even a book, comic or video game. And since the fifth film's announcement, she has given almost no attention to that project.
- She supports and defends Krystina Arielle, a black supremacist who attacks white people as racists whenever they criticize her work.
- She fired Gina Carano over a social media post referencing Nazi Germany that warned people of the dangers of hating their neighbors. Not only that, but Gina was never even personally told that she was fired and instead only learned about it through social media when everyone else did.
- If that was not bad enough, she still employs Pedro Pascal, who compared Donald Trump supporters to Nazis.
- Some good movies and shows were released during her reign at Lucasfilm like Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, The Mandalorian and season 7 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Unlike some other far-left SJWs, she rarely attacks anyone on the Internet and does not preach over politics in real life.
- She expressed interest in releasing the original, unaltered versions of the Star Wars original trilogy, which were altered by the infamous Special Editions.