Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why It's Not Super
- The plot in this movie barely feels like it exists. It's just fighting, after fight, after fight, after fight, but with no humanity or any actual care of love for the material at all.
- The movie is nothing but illogical, stupid, anger-inducing, and cringe-worthy in Tokusatsu standards.
- The cinematography feels like it was made for a tv movie.
- Tsukasa Kadoya is shown as unlikable villain against Captain Marvelous and we're supposed to root for him and believe he's a "good-hearted" character despite him not even learning anything.
- It wasted the potential of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Tensou Sentai Goseiger, Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider W, and Kamen Rider Den-O. It also worsened the negativity of Kamen Rider Decade, Seijuu Sentai Gingaman, and Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.
- The writers and producers had very little thought when they made this film and it really shows that they didn't care much about the tokusatsu properties.
- Fourze and the Go-Busters serve little to no purpose in this movie as they are just there for filler. It also wasted the potential of both shows.
- It's never explained how Marvelous and Tsukasa learned of the villain's plans or why they never told their allies about it.
- Daiki Kaitou (Kamen Rider Diend)'s story arc is typical nonsense as the writers had no idea what to do with his character.
- Speaking of that, Diend becomes the main villain towards the end of the movie which was just stupid and pointless.
- Some Tokusatsu fans, Super Sentai and Kamen Rider fans may enjoy the movie.
- It has an interesting concept but it had poor execution.
- The fight scenes are pretty cool.
- Still, there are some fans who still root for the film