Jump to navigation Jump to search
James Safechuck was born on February 28, 1978. He is known for his work on Leaving Neverland (2019). Similar to Wade Robson, he is best-known for his bogus claims that he was abused at the hands of the late and great Michael Jackson.
Why He Sucks
- Similar to Wade Robson, he is the one that helped make the awful and bogus documentary Leaving Neverland in an attempt to ruin and slander Michael Jackson's great and well-earned legacy.
- As previously said, his documentary has ruined at least for the current moment Michael Jackson's legacy. For example, it:
- Forced The Simpsons crew to pull out from air the episode "Stark Raving Dad", a fan-favorite episode in which Jackson guest-starred as a delusional patient who believed that he was Jackson himself. The documentary led showrunner Al Jean to believe that Jackson guest-starred the episode to groom boys for sexual abuse and the episode was thus expunged from ever airing on TV, removing it also from digital distribution and future reprints of the Season 3 DVD sets. It was also banned from being included at Disney+. Fortunately, the episode went back to air through FXX on October 9, 2019, but the controversy was already spread out.
- Convinced the National Football Museum of the United Kingdom to permanently remove a statue of Jackson displayed there since 2014. Though they said that they already had plans to remove it before the documentary's airing, this may have been a lie to protect the documentary.
- Caused Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough, a new musical about Jackson and his music written by Lynn Nottage, to cancel its Chicago premiere, although TheaterMania reported that they had plans for a 2020 Broadway premiere, which of course ended up canceled thanks to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Led several international radio stations from Canada, New Zealand, and Australia to stop playing Jackson's music on their airwaves. Thankfully, Jackson's music remains available on streaming services like Spotify.
- Persuaded Corey Feldman that Jackson really abused kids, leading Feldman to turn his back on him despite defending him previously.
- Again, similar to Wade Robson, he was very disrespectful to the dead and he gives awareness about pedophilia and child sexual abuse a bad name.
- He has lied about being abused at the train station in 1992 as the train station was originally built in 1994 and claimed the abuse got worse after a Grammy Performance in New York in 1989 when the Grammys that year took place in Los Angeles and Michael Jackson didn't perform there that year.
- He claimed that he had a mock wedding with Jackson in order to earn the rings. However, the rings are too big for a ten-year-old.
- Once again, similar to Wade Robson, he cannot even take the slightest bit of criticism, as he blocks people who criticize and/or exposed him.
- He still claims that he was a (FAKE) Child Sexual Abuse survivor, but he's not. He was nothing but a complete liar.
- Finally, along with Wade Robson, he was a model example of what NOT to slander a deceased person and made everyone hated the deceased person.
- Thankfully, he had some karma by he was dismissed by ruling that he had no grounds to pursue such a lawsuit.