Hollywood Homicide is a 2003 action comedy crime film produced by Revolution Studios and released by Columbia Pictures. The film stars Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett, Lena Olin, Bruce Greenwood, Isaiah Washington and Lou Diamond Phillips, and written by Robert Souza and Ron Shelton who was also the director.
Why It Sucks
- Terrible story.
- Terrible dialogue with boring and clumsily explained exposition.
- Your stereotypical buddy cop movie where both characters are contrastingly different.
- Terrible and awkward attempts at comedy.
- Boring and unrelated subplot of Sgt. Joe Gavilan (Harrison Ford) trying to sell a house as part of his real-estate side job and having an affair with a radio psychic.
- Pointless scenes that add nothing to the plot other than for the sake of comedy.
- Lackluster chase scenes.
- Pointless cameos by Eric Idle, Martin Landau and Robert Wagner.
- Bad Movie Beatdown Hollywood Homicide (REVIEW) - Film Brain
Film Brain / Channel Awesome review