Fred 3: Camp Fred
Fred 3: Camp Fred (stylized FЯED 3 CAMP FЯED) is a 2012 television comedy film directed by Jonathan Judge. It is the third & final film in the Fred trilogy, following Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred. Released on July 28, 2012, the film stars Lucas Cruikshank, Tom Arnold, Jake Weary, and John Cena.
School's out and Fred Figglehorn’s dream of water slides, horseback riding and monkey butlers during the summer turns into a nightmare of gruel and poisonous berries when his mom signs him up to an unsanitary camp.
Why It Sucks
- The plot is pretty much just another generic camp movie that's been done to death.
- Once again, Fred is an annoying and unlikable character.
- As usual, Fred’s screaming is extremely ear-grazing.
- The musical numbers are mind-numbingly cheesy as well as out of place and irrelevant.
- The writing and jokes are lazy, painfully unfunny and immature.
- The acting is awful, consisting of either people over-compensated or looking and sounding embarrassed.
- Bad directing and writing.
- "Camp Iwannapeepee" is an absolutely horrible and disgusting name for a camp.
- The dream sequences are very weird and gross.
- Multiple scenes have Fred suddenly jumping around the screen for no reason while he is talking.
- The music is boring and unoriginal.
- False advertising: Despite the cover showing John Cena, he only appears for a short period of time in the movie.
- Some of the dialogue is pretty funny.
- The special effects are surprisingly good.
- Kevin was thankfully humiliated after his clothes came off.
The film received negative reviews.