For Y'ur Height Only
For Y'ur Height Only (also released as For Your Height Only) is a 1981 Filipino spy action-comedy spoof film produced by Liliw Films International. The film stars Weng Weng, Yehlen Catral and Carmi Martin, was written by Cora Caballes, and was directed by Eddie Nicart.
Why it Sucks
- Generic spy plot with terrible and pointless dialogue and scenes.
- Too many disjointed subplots.
- Pointless characters that serve no real purpose and only appear for a short time.
- The comedy isn't funny and relies too heavily on the fact that the main protagonist is a midget, and the action comes off as ridiculous rather than intense.
- Terrible acting.
- Horrible editing.
- Predictable reveal of the villain being another small person with the ironic name of 'Mr. Giant'.