Five Across the Eyes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Five Across the Eyes is a 2006 independent horror film, made on a budget of just $4,000.
Five girls drive across The Eyes, an isolated road, braving its horrors.
Why It Sucks
- The movie is shot found-footage style, but it makes no sense, as there are appears to be no reason for anyone to be filming anything, and it's never mentioned.
- Horrible cinematography:
- The camera quality is extremely poor, making it hard to tell what's going on.
- The lighting is also bad, with everything being really dark.
- The frequent jitter cam is nauseating.
- The movie is basically an assault on the senses: the girls scream, whine, and cry all the time.
- Nonexistent story; the girls just try to take a shortcut, and are randomly attacked by an insane woman.
- None of the characters are likable or developed.
- The girls themselves are extremely annoying, and do stupid things.
- There's scenes with urination and feces throwing for no reason at all.
- Horribly unfitting techno soundtrack.