Evil Bong is a 2006 horror comedy film directed by Charles Band. The plot is about a group of stoners who smoke from a sentient, malevolent bong unaware that it traps the toker in a surreal strip-club with killer strippers and other strange creatures.
A group of stoners who smoke from a sentient, malevolent bong unaware that it traps the toker in a surreal strip-club with killer strippers and other strange creatures.
Why It Sucks
- The actors performances from this movie are downright horrible and cringeworthy, much like ThanksKilling.
- The idea of an evil, cursed bong that sucks your soul into a hellish strip club is a ridiculous idea on it’s own.
- The main characters are no more then just stereotypes of stoners and nerds.
- The two female side characters are no better as they’re the “slutty party-going young woman” stereotype.
- The Evil Bong is a boring and generic horror movie villain.
- There are only two settings in the whole movie (the dorm room and the “Bong” world) and both of them are very cheesy.
- Extremely cheap-looking effects
- The characters are idiotic and one-dimensional, having no likability or character development what so ever.
- Pointless cameos by the Gingerdead Man, Ooga Booga and many other puppets that are from Full Moon Features.
- Many scenes of the movie itself can’t decide whether it’s supposed to be scary or funny, either way it comes out poorly-executed and in very poor taste.
- Very poor, ugly cinematography and camera work.
- Larnell’s grandfather is probably the only character in the entire movie who’s fairly decent and can be hilarious at some moments.