Disney's The Kid
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Kid is a 2000 live-action film distributed by Disney starring Bruce Willis and Spencer Breslin.
A sociopathic businessman's (Bruce Willis) life gets turned upside down when a past version of himself (Spencer Breslin) comes to change his life.
- The story is extremely weak.
- Excessive amount of product placement (Cartoon Network, Nintendo, Tower of Records, etc.)
- Bruce Willis' character is EXTREMELY unlikable and the title feels like he a "kid".
- The film is a rip-off of Big Daddy.
- Bruce Willis yells way too much and gets highly annoyed in this film.
- The camera work is more direct-to-video than theatrical.
- We see Spencer Breslin twerk when he's riding his bike.
- It was a semi-decent way for Spencer Breslin to start his career off.
- It has some heartwarming moments.
- Disney's The Kid - Trailer