Dark Dungeons is a 2014 religious supernatural independent film produced by Rallsfilm and Zombie Orpheus Entertainment. The film is an adaptation of the 1984 Chick tract by evangelical fundamentalist Christian Jack T. Chick. The film stars Alyssa Kay, Anastasia Higham, Tracy Hyland and Trevor Cushman, directed by L. Gabriel Gonda, and screenplay written by JR Ralls.
A crowdfunding project was launched on Kickstarter in 2013 to raise funds for its production. The project was successfully funded having raised $25,287 of its $12,500 goal.
Why it Sucks
- It's a religious preachy film.
- Cthulhu is real (seriously?)
- C.S. Lewis & J.R.R. Tolkien write books of the occult.
- Over the top acting.
- Poor quality special effects and CGI.
- Low quality camera.
- It's a very true adaptation of the source material.
- It's really hard to tell if the intention behind the production was to be as true to the source material because of how ridiculous it is which comes off as hilarious. I mean, the film's production company is called Zombie Orpheus Entertainment and they premiered it at Gen Con in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- DARK DUNGEONS Full Trailer (Ultra HD)
- Dark Dungeons - JonTron