Category:Razzie Awards Worst Picture nominees
The Golden Raspberry Awards (also known in short terms as Razzies and Razzie Awards) is an award in recognition of the worst in film. Co-founded by UCLA film graduates and film-industry veterans, John J. B. Wilson and Mo Murphy, the annual Razzie Awards ceremony in Los Angeles precedes the corresponding Academy Awards ceremony by one day. The term raspberry in the name is used in its irreverent sense, as in "blowing a raspberry". The awards themselves are in the form of a "golf ball-sized raspberry" which sits atop a Super 8 mm film reel, the whole of which is spray painted gold.
This Awards was given only to the Worst Movies of season, These movies were "honored" by Razzie Awards to receiving the Worst of Worst of Movies.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Razzie Awards Worst Picture Winners (32 P)
Pages in category "Razzie Awards Worst Picture nominees"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Tarzan, the Ape Man (1981)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
- That's My Boy
- The Adventures of Pluto Nash
- The Cat in the Hat (2003)
- The Dukes of Hazzard (2005)
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
- The Haunting (1999)
- The Hottie and the Nottie
- The Jazz Singer (1980)
- The Legend of Hercules
- The Lone Ranger
- The Mummy (2017)
- The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure
- The Stupids
- The Wicker Man (2006)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Transformers: The Last Knight