Category:20th Century Studios
20th Century Studios (known as 20th Century Fox from 1935-2020, and still commonly referred to as that by fans) is a movie studio that has been serving the entertainment industry since 1935 (actually since 1915), has been a subsidiary of Disney since 2019, and has made many terrific films like the original Star Wars trilogy, the first two Home Alone films, Mrs. Doubtfire, the Night At The Museum films, Anastasia, Ice Age, Rio and the Academy Award-winning film Titanic. The studio also made a ton of terrific TV series like the long-running series The Simpsons.
Even that, Fox has some less than stellar films and moments under their name.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "20th Century Studios"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 119 total.
- A Cure for Wellness
- A Good Day to Die Hard
- A Troll in Central Park
- Acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney
- Ad Astra
- Alien 3
- Alien Resurrection
- Alien: Covenant
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem
- All About Steve
- Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
- Daredevil (Theatrical Version)
- Dark Phoenix
- The Darkest Minds
- Date Movie
- Deck the Halls
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2021)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul
- Die Another Day
- Digimon: The Movie
- Disney nearly loses rights to Blue Sky Studios' mascot, Scrat
- The Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer
- Dragonball: Evolution