BloodRayne 2: Deliverance
BloodRayne 2: Deliverance is a 2007 direct-to-video western horror film, directed by Uwe Boll and starring Natassia Malthe, Zack Ward, Chris Coppola, and Michael Pare. It is a sequel to the 2005 film BloodRayne.
Rayne, a half-human/half-vampire warrior, ventures to America's Wild West to stop vampire outlaw Billy the Kid and his posse of vampire cowboys.
Why It Sucks
- With its overall plot, the movie barely resembles its source material.
- The movie is loaded with Western cliches.
- Rayne is completely useless, constantly getting beaten up and captured, and needing help from others.
- Bad scene continuity; the amount of snow changes frequently between shots, sometimes from having snow to no snow at all.
- Terrible cinematography: the camera shakes all the damn time.
- The costumes, sets, and the film itself look incredibly cheap.
- Terrible acting; the actors either overact or underact.
- Terrible script with inane dialogue.
- There's a noticeable lack of fight or action scenes, and the few ones we do have are poorly choreographed.
- A vampire western movie could be pretty interesting, if it were done better.
- At least it doesn't use much cheesy CGI like the first movie did.
- Overall, it's slightly better than the first movie (though still not good).
Reception to the movie was negative; the movie received a rare 0% on Rotten Tomatoes.