Shrek 5:Space Battles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why It Sucks
- The idea of a Shrek themed space battle isn't a good concept and is executed poorly.
- Shrek loses an arm for some reason.
- This movie is the longest and most boring (237 mintues)
- Fiona turns into a fanfic writer for some reason, she says to shrek "I'm sorry Shrek, but it's all ogre".
- The songs in this movie suck. Like, why does Despacito fit in a space movie?
- Its sequel Wrath of Prince Charming didn't learn that much either
- The villain in this movie is a recycle of Rumplestiltskin from Shrek Forever After.
- This movie spawned the "I need to use the Donker" meme.
- "All Star 2" is made and implicated well when Shrek opens his outhouse again.
- Farquaad comes back to life and builds his Facebook factory.
- Shrek is likeable, unlike The Wrath of Prince Charming.