Miraheze The Game: The Movie of the Game – The Movie (Fake Movie Collab (Wage))
NOTE: This movie is fake. You can edit this page if you want, but no vandalizing. This is also based off of the fake game on Crappy Games.
Miraheze The Game: The Movie of the Game – The Movie (misspelled as Miraheze The Gmae: The Movie of the Game – The Movie) is an American action comedy film directed by Butch Hartman and written by Adam Sandler. It also was produced by Michael Bay, Zack Snyder, and Cuties director Maïmouna Doucouré. The cast of the video game reprise the roles along with additional roles from Ron Perlman and Luke Nukem. It was released on June 6 of 2026 and was met with scathing reviews from critics, audiences, and even fans of the video game.
Like the game itself, the film takes place after the events of the Season 4 Finale of the visual novel. It's 2077, and Grust is the only survivor left of the Karen pandemic, at least that's what he thinks. As the plot progresses, it turns out that other survivors, most notably the veterans of the Reception Wikis such as Rath460, DeciduousWater534, ItMeansNothing, NeedsMoreJPEG, EijiZeBoi, Zeephare, Glitchedblood, TakeASoda, Vauban, Portrock1566, and XXSeph MySpaceXx have been around too. United together, one by one, their goal is to fight the trolls and Karens, while dealing with their own personal goals, fears, and pasts. Along the way, subplots of the DLCs of the game are in.
Why It Sucks
- The movie builds up beautifully during the first act, transitioning from a decent comedy to some really cool sci-fi action. Then, about 30 minutes in, it all goes extremely south.
- It wasn't screened in advance for literally anybody, which begs the question: who is this movie even supposed to be for? Cats? Dogs? My fat black cat? Or even the chimpanzees demographic? This leads to many of the problems listed below.
- Despite the fairly decent budget, almost all of it was blown on the 100ft tall statue of "Swampert" that DeciduousWater534 obtains towards the end of the film. Which also leads to even more problems listed below.
- To make matters worse, the statue wasn't even a Swampert, but rather a statue of Hagrid since the person who ordered the statue is legally blind and couldn't tell the difference between the two.
- The special effects are so insane and over-the-top, that it feels like they were made by Michael Bay. Oh wait... it was! There are so many explosions and flashing lights, that it ruins some good moments (Stelios' first entrance for example looks really cringe with the effects and is like an MLG montage you can find on YouTube). Worse of all, some effects like the flashing lights can cause seizures to epileptic viewers!
- Extremely poor and awkward acting, especially from literally every cast in the film itself, as they all move awkwardly and show no expressions most of the time.
- There is a lot of filler, that it ends up as boring, unnecessary, and sometimes confusing to the plot.
- Some plot points from the game are terribly affected, with the plot point of every Miraheze character killing one family member of theirs being totally ignored!
- The character development in this movie is way worse than in the game, with most Miraheze characters being butchered.
- Stelios for example, who was seen in the game as an obsessed fanboy of The Snatcher from A Hat in Time, was butchered horribly, making him not only obsessed, but also blind, worshipping him like Jesus Christ, to the point that he seems like he is mentally ill.
- Wallace does nothing worth in the movie as he wants to go to a moon where there's cheese.
- ChessPiece21, who isn't in the game at all, appears, and he just exists to provide unnecessary comic relief and insult Inkster for his blueberry fetish.
- The iconic Grust Sings Heart Attack scene from the game doesn't appear in this movie at all!
- The Reimaginated Cut of the movie is much more acceptable, as many things are improved in it, such as toning down the special effects, resolving any plotholes, retaining the personalities of the Miraheze characters from the visual novel, and expanding the storyline a bit.
- "Seollenda Me likey. Me likey likey likey. Me likey likey likey dugeun dugeun dugeun (Heart heart)."