Kirby: Right back at ya!
=== NOTE: IF YOU LIKE THE JAPANESE VERSION OF THE SHOW OR THE 4KIDS VERSION, THEN YOUR OPINION IS RESPECTED === Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, known in Japan as Hoshi no Kirby (星のカービィ, Hoshi no Kābī, ) is a Japanese anime series created by Warpstar, Inc. and based on Nintendo's Kirby franchise. The series ran for one hundred episodes from October 6, 2001 to September 27, 2003. The series aired on Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting in Japan. In the United States, the show aired on Fox Box, beginning on September 14, 2002.
- Kirby doesn't speak at all in the anime, and some of the episodes would mostly focus on the other characters than The main character, this idea was actually made by the creator of Kirby, Masahiro Sakurai, he wanted Kirby to have that Snoopy Dog type character.
- Filler characters that are very unoriginal and Unlikable, Except for Tiff(Fumu), And Tuff(Bun)
- while the animation is Good, there's a weird mix of 3D CGI Animation for some of the characters, Mainly Kirby and Dedede
- Some of the characters can be very mean spirited in some episodes
- Stuff that makes no sense, in Episode 2, Kirby loads a Machine Gun(which is kinda inappropriate for a kids show), And in episode 5, Dedede uses a chainsaw to cut down some of the trees Whispy has grown, ALL THAT STUFF NEVER HAPPENS IN THE GAMES, AND NOBODY KNOWS WHO CAME UP WITH THIS STUFF.
- Some scenes are too inappropriate for children, despite the games being made for kids, they show Escargon showing his BUTT to the viewer, and there's too many sex jokes, there's also a scene where a cappy is drinking alcohol.
- There's swearing in it despite it being made for Kids, Like Damn, Hell, & Crap, and in one episode, a character says "Shit" Which is === NOT === okay for a kids show, This is because these words are Considered Appropriate for a kids anime in Japan,
- Some episodes are too dark for a kids Show,
- INCREDIBLY DISTURBING PLOTS IN SOME EPISODES
- At least most of the characters are still likable
- Awesome OST
- Kirby has his look from the games, Which Is very cute
- Kirbys Iconic Abilities are in here like Sword, Ice, Hammer, Cutter, & Crash (except for Beam)
- They got Kirbys Game Voice, Makiko Ohmoto, Which is awesome to hear!
- Some of the characters later appear in future Kirby games