Joyridin' Sibs is a 1999 animated action comedy film directed by Jacob S. Lee, produced by Lorne Michaels, and written by Kenneth Lonergan. Based on the television series Animaniacs, the film features the regular voice cast of Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell, Tress MacNeille, and Julie Brown. While the film received mixed reviews from critics, it was deemed as a commercial success at the box office, grossing over $140 million.
The Warner Siblings decide to take a road trip to Memory Lane, Wisconsin, while being chased by Dr. Scratchansniff, Hello Nurse, and Ralph T. Guard along the way. Joining them for the ride is former Animaniacs star Minerva Mink.
- The story is formulaic.
- Despite being based on the cartoon series, series creator Tom Ruegger, and producers Steven Spielberg, Sherri Stoner, and Deanna Oliver were not involved in the film's production.
- The film can be boring at times.
- It has a good grasp of the source material.
- All of the voice actors from the original series returned to reprise their respective roles.
- The animation is well-made.
- The action sequences are pretty fun to watch.