How to spot an Inkster alt
Ever since Inkster was banned from the wikis, he's been coming back with tons of alt accounts. Because of this, I made a guide for all of you on how to spot any of his alts. These are common traits of any Inkster alt.
- Has an extreme blueberry fetish.
- Constantly denies he's Inkster.
- Removes anything critical or insulting of fetishes and/or Bea (his waifu) and characterizes it as "kink shaming."
- Uses quotes in edit summaries.
- Forces users to do whatever he wants.
- A-logs on NatDexers.
- Adds personal bias to anything related to the NatDex.
- Has the exact same writing style as Ink.
- Tries to say bad stuff about Ink but fails miserably (e.g., adding himself on the forbidden pages request blog on IW&UW)
- Wants to shut down The New Reception Wiki and get General I80 globalled.
- Berates us for "beating a dead horse" on Ink.
- Makes weak excuses.
- Acts delusional; denies any criticism or his crimes and exalts himself as the second coming of Jesus.
- Behaves insolent and neurotic to everyone that he makes other cold people like Portrock look calm/sweet.
- Thinks he has allies despite alienating everyone.
- Has similar interests, such as Wonka (you should know why), Pokemon, Crash Bandicoot, Mega Man, and Grand Theft Auto
- Lies about his gender (in this case, he says he's female) to evade identification but fails at being convincingly feminine/ends up being bizarrely tomboyish.
- Uses slang and street language in general.
- Defends other controversial users that'd probably denounce him as well such as Gucci Rsbbit and Zenko.
- Says the opposite of what he means.
- Complains that pointers that condemning child sexualization is subjective
If you have anymore ways you can spot an Inkster alt, just request them in the comments.