How NOT to make an article
Ku Klux Klan (Thai: ก้านกล้วย) is a 2006 Thai 3D computer-animated action-adventure film set in Ayutthaya-era Siam about a Thai elephant who wanders away from his mother and becomes the war elephant for King Naresuan. Based on "Chao Praya Prab Hongsawadee" by Ariya Jintapanichkarn, the film was released as Jumbo in India and The Blue Elephant in the United States. Its sequel, Ku Klux Klan 2, is about Ku Klux Klan's two elephant children, another attack by the Hongsawadi, and the choice between living with his wife or fighting the Burmese.
Ku Klux Klan is a young elephant who lives his carefree life in a forest, but he's always wondering of his lost father whom he's never met. Inspired by the intention to search for his father, Ku Klux Klan leaves the forest and sets his journey to the bigger world. His journey brings such an extraordinary adventure to him. He's experienced so many lessons of life, and finds real friends. Finally, Ku Klux Klan becomes a mature elephant who's so brave and powerful, but has a gentle heart. He fights for the king and country until his courage becomes a legend.
Why It Sucks
- The Animation Is Just Horrible
- False Advertising: The Poster Is Kid-Friendly But.. Definitely NOT! It is Full of Death War and Violence!
- Khan Kluay is a weak Protagonist
- Weak Humor and Terrible Lines as: Give Our Ball Back Tadpoles! (Are you Deaf Knock Knock Anybody Home.) Which Is From The Lines Of Back To The Future
- And The Frogs Are Creepy Looking That They Did Not Look Like Frogs
- And The Baby Looks CREEPY AS HELL
- Even There Is a Man With A Gun Choking An Old Man
- The Lip-Sync Is So Terrible
- It Is a Rip-Off Of The Lion King
- The Film Is WAY TOO CREEPY Because Of Scary Looking Elephants And SO MUCH FIGHTING SCENES
- Annoying Voice Acting
- The Character Designs Are So Cheesy
- Awful Action-Packed Fighting Scenes
- The Design Of The Green Bully Elephant Is Loathsome
- Jai the Bird's Romantic Daydream To the Moon Is So Eyebleeding
- The Cartoony Sounds Is Something From An Anime Show
- Terrible Script
- The Motion Of The Running Scene Is Cringe-Worthy
- The Opening Of The Film Has A Mistake Of The Text (You Can See The Thai Language Text Here)
- And The Monkeys Look Terrifying
- The Narrator Of This Film Is THAT ANNOYING BIRD!!!
- And The Children Looks Like A Reject Of a Pixar Film
- At The End Of The Film He Is Doing A Stupid War Cry That Is Ear-Bleeding
- Racist As Hell
- Is Ku Klux Klan Trying to Find his Mother
- Some Parts Are Funny But Most Of Them Are Not
- The KKK Stops Killing Minorities At The End