Foe Request 😱(Fake Movie Collab(Moe))
NOTE: If you didn't read the title this movie is fake. You can add more reasons but don't vandalize ffs
Foe Request 😱 is a PENISLANDian movie directed by Kanna Biss and distributed by Vaginator Productions. It was released on June 9, 2025.
The movie is centered around Yima, a person who often goes on a site called Mirahaza. However, one day, they got a foe request from
Nersh1rtXD Mysterious Stranger. They declined the request, only to find themselves in deep trouble.
Why It Sucks
- The movie wasn't screened in advanced for Ok what the fuck. you know this already. why do i have to waste my time to tell you something that's so obvious my bones hurt. I could be doing sooo much better things right now. like watching bfdi or drawing or looking at porn. not wasting my time with your ass telling you something you already know. go do something with your life.
- It goes on for 666 minutes. Enough said.
- Sexist, racist, and homophobic jokes.
- The acting is horrible, as the actors seem bored and look as if they don't want to be in this movie.
- In a Q&A, Kanna admitted it took only 5 DAYS to make!
- The antagonist is very one-dimensional, as they have no motivation as to why they are evil.
- The protagonist is even worse, as they are a one-dimensional character who is VERY unlikable:
- They likes object shows.
- They go by they/them pronouns, which can get confusing.
- They use Mirahaza.
- Speaking of which, Mirahaza is a obvious rip-off of Miraheze!
- For some reason, the background characters have more personality than the two main ones.
- Out-of-place, unnecessary cameos. For example, in a CGI-animated part, we see Grassy crossing the street.
- The movie never explains why foe requests are bad on many Miraheze wikis.
(this article's a stub that's why it sucks you can add more reasons if you want.)