Barney's Ravioli Adventure (Fake Movie) (CreativePenguin50)
Note: You can edit this if you want like. But at all costs, DO NOT VANDALIZE IT. Thank you!
Barney's Ravioli Adventure is a 2023 2D/CGI animated comedy drama action thriller parody film directed by Lucas Buttface (under the pseudonym Your Mom) and writted by Luigi the Spaghetti Man. It premiered at a restaurant and was released on March 30, 2023, by Miraheze Pictures. The movie serves as a stand-alone sequel to Barney's Great Adventure.
Barney and his friends are bored today... mostly because it's raining outside. Barney receives a phone call from Vito Cappelletti and Chef Pasqually that their restaurant is getting destroyed by Wario and Waluigi and needs their help. Barney and his friends, while saving the restaurant, gets sucked into random dimensions from weird creatures trying to eat them to watching the Caramelldansen. Barney, Biff, Baby Bop, BJ and his other friends figure a way how to get back to the normal dimension and save the restaurant before it's too late.
Why It Sucks
- The film suffers from the same problems as it's predecessor, mainly due to it's lazy, nonsensical, and poorly written plot as well as a ridiculous load of filler that go absolutely nowhere and add nothing special to the plot. Unlike it's predecessor, however, this film is animated instead of live-action for some reason.
- This film tries so hard to be trendy and hip with kids, but fails miserably.
- Many of the characters has been flanderized beyond recognition or just serves little-to-no purpose to the film whatsoever.
- Laughable dialogue, especially the infamous "I like spaghetti and pizza on my dirty plate, my Aunt Sally!" line.
- The voice acting, for the other characters including Chef Pasqually, is laughable and poor.
- The animation, for the most part, is colorful and lively.
- Great voice acting, for the main characters as well as the majority of them.