Aladdin 4: Jafar May need glasses (FAKE MOVIE)
Jafar may need glasses or Aladdin 4 is a Aladdin movie that makes 0 sense from the Aladdin franchise and is meant to be a cash cow. It came to theaters in the very late year 7220 and made by Troy Bobber.
Why It Sucks
- It makes zero sense to the past Aladdin movies to the point it's obvious the creators never watched a single movie of Aladdin.
- In return of Jafar, Jafar is killed, but now he's back?
- The genie now has no rules and infinite wishes and doesn't look or sound or act like the normal genie.
- Aladdin now has no father even if the past movie his father was in there
- Jasmine now acts as if she never wanted Aladdin.
- Back when the movie takes place in there were no glasses but there's also modern glasses.
- The animation is ugly even for 7220 standers as this looks like it's on a 2 cent budget but it was on a budget of $1,964,253 dollars when the average movie budget for 7220 is 44 cents!
- There's health care now even though there wasn't when the movie takes place in
- Many characters are flanderized
- Aladdin is now addicted to beer which is not meant for Disney movies
- Jasmine keeps telling Aladdin she'll divorce him for the genie so she can have infinite wishes divorces didn't exist and Jasmine that's greedy
- Genie breaks all rules
- Jafar is a coward.
- Lago who's just the sidekick for comedic reasons is now the unfunny villain who at the end nearly destroys Earth with stuff that never even existed until the year the movie was being made which is 7218
- Many failed tries to be hip and cool and rad with dabs which again was never made until 2016 and has always been cringe apart from that Squidward dab!
- The fact that many future things that didn't exist until thousands of years after the movie takes place in is in the movie is pure cringe!
- The fact of Jafar needing glasses is one of the worst plots for a movie
- The scene where Jafar takes a vision test is pure filler and feels so much longer than a minute, it's especially bad since most of it is Jafar not knowing what image he sees better.
it got a 0 on rotten tomatoes and 1/10 on imdb on a budget of $1,964,253 it made 9 Million dollars making it not a box office hit nor bomb. Even Troy Bobber said sorry for making the movie! and they made a sequel