A movie I plan to make in the future
WARNING! Spoilers ahead!
This article may reveal major plot points, especially considering the film had either been released recently or not in specific countries yet.
NOTE: I will gradually edit this, however you are welcome to edit this and add some ideas to this project. but don't vandalize this or add any shitty-ass ideas I won't approve of or else I'll break into your house and steal your cheese. I might start writing a screenplay for this film others can contribute and add ideas to (like Eiji did for Madoka)
this movie is based on a series of some apocalyptic-themed dreams I've been having over the past few years, all pieced together into the plot of a film. I don't know what I should call it yet, but here's some basic info: it's set in the 23rd century, in a dystopian North/South America, known as the USNSA, ruled under an iron fist by a dictator. I plan to subvert the "things are very advanced in the future" trope by not having it be as advanced as we think it would be (I mean, people in the 1950s thought we'd have flying cars and be colonizing space by now).
I plan to get the film an R rating due to the fact it will contain content and subjects that may be unsuitable for younger viewers, along with mature language, violent content, sexual content, etc.
- Levi García, one of the protagonists. He hails from the Colorado region of the USNSA and upon realizing an underground group was recruiting members to help plan a rebellion against President Xanthus, takes this opportunity to not only help, but discover his true identity. He is transgender and the viewer is made to believe he is a "girl" until he leaves his house to join the rebels.
- G4B3 (real name Gabriel Silva), the deuteragonist. He is a part of a group of assassins hired to kill President Xanthus' assistant, Lady Y, as an attempt to bring down Xanthus.
- Stef "Elliot" Torres, another one of the assassins. She is a cis girl, but presents as male in public under the name "Elliot" to protect her and her girlfriend Caia from being harassed or arrested for being in a lesbian relationship, due to homosexuality being a crime in the USNSA.
- Omega (real name Brittan Hussey), another one of Levi's friends and one of the assassins.
- Caia Ramirez, another one of the protagonists and Levi's best friend.
- Sam Hussey (nicknamed as Epsilon), Gamma's older brother and a university student. He is Levi's ex and dated him back when he presented as a cis girl.
- Ciel Aizawa, a girl who hails from a fictional country known as Fumetsan, and is said to have killed someone before. She is an anti-hero.
- Lightbling (real name unknown), a boy who is one of the assassins.
- Maisie Silva, G4B3's twin sister.
- Sadie García, Levi's younger sister who has an obsession with vampires and believes she is one. She also has a special interest in paranormal stuff.
- President Xanthus - The president of USNSA and the main antagonist
- Lady Y - President Xanthus' assistant.
The film opens in what appears to be a black and blue void, with a young man descending deeper and deeper into it. We then hear Caia's offscreen voice, telling the viewer about her main concerns: the safety of her friends and how they'll be able get back home.
We then get a flashback to 2 months before, in a high school classroom. Several girls are having a conversation about which boys they think are the cutest. Two other girls, known as "Caia" and "Jamie" are not participating, talking to each other. Jamie tells Caia that she's been partnered with two siblings, a guy named Gabriel and a girl named Maisie for a school project, then proceeds to mention that Gabriel almost never shows up because he's "busy" and how she's noticed Maisie been acting a little strange. Caia tells Jamie that she shouldn't jump on the issue yet.
Later, Jamie walks home from school when she comes across a boy in a mask. The boy and his friends, also wearing masks, demand Jamie to turn back and take another route to her destination, telling Jamie that he and his friends "cannot give their positions away". Jamie, who is mildly annoyed, reminds herself that at least the school year is almost over.
A few days later, there is buzz in Jamie's school about a girl named "Ciel" who attended their school being reported as a missing person. Said news story reports that Ciel was last seen stabbing a woman before she disappeared. There had already been rumours going around the school about Ciel secretly being a supernatural being of some sort. Jamie, having heard those rumours in the past, dismisses them, thinking only a fool would believe that.
When Jamie gets home, she notices her younger sister, Sadie, seemingly writing about Ciel and how she was interested in finding out about if the rumours were true. Jamie later goes on a walk when she is approached by Gabriel, who claims he is running a search party for Ciel and if she'd like to join. Jamie replies to Gabriel saying she'll consider joining. Gabriel then gives her his number for when she makes up her mind.
Jamie goes back home, thinking about if she should join. She thinks of what kind of stuff Ciel could be going through, which causes her to worry. This motivates her to join the group. Jamie proceeds to call Gabriel's number and inform him that she's willing to join. She waits until the next day to meet up with Gabriel.
The next day after school, Jamie meets up with Gabriel and his search party. They proceed to search for Ciel, using all the clues of where she could be that they had. However, there's still no sign of Ciel. Gabriel then tells Jamie that he actually has been looking for more members to join a group he was a part of, and then proceeds to secretly tell her the group's other adjective and what she'd have to do to join it. He warns her to never tell this to anyone else, unless she joins and wants to invite someone to join the group.
Jamie tells him that she'll consider it, and then goes back home. Jamie thinks about how joining the group could be dangerous, but starts packing up just in case. A day later, she learns that Caia was planning to join the group and leave, and that Brittan/Omega, another one of her friends, was already a member of the group, so Jamie eventually decides to join after talking about it with them, citing that she was already 18 and could leave her home if she wanted to, and that by doing this, she could help save her country.
She cuts her hair even shorter (as it was already short) and takes some of her father's older clothes from when he was around her age. She proceeds to text Gabriel, Caia, and Omega, telling them that she is going to join the group, and then sends another text to them stating that she is no longer "Jamie" and is now "Levi", and that "she" wants to be referred to as a boy from now on.
Levi waits for everyone in his family to fall asleep, then writes a note to his family before he leaves, convincing them that he will be spending some time living with his friends to practice living in a dorm. He then sneaks out of the house with his luggage, and spots Gabriel and Caia at a bus stop.
The bus takes them to the group's secret hideout, disguised as an old dilapidated building. (W.I.P)