User:Footsies/sandbox/Barney: Happy Birthday, Barney!
Barney: Happy Birthday, Barney! is a 2014 direct-to-DVD movie.
When Barney's birthday arrives, everyone throws him a special birthday party with an extra special surprise: all of the people he loves! Riff worries that his homemade present isn't good enough - until Barney explains that sharing a gift from the heart is the best gift of all. When it's Layla's birthday, Barney and Layla uses their imaginations to explore more about her family heritage. Come along for all the birthday fun and surprises with Barney and his pals!
Why It Sucks
- The movie is just three Barney & Friends episodes stitched together.
- Paper thin and weak story, even for niche audience standards, with it filled to the brim with scenes that only serve to pad out the runtime.
- Awful voice acting, even from Barney the Dinosaur himself.
- Horrible acting from all the human characters, even Selena Gomez!
- The songs are all forgettable.
- Unlikable supporting characters
- The ending makes no sense and is rather tiresome to sit through.
- Unfunny and weak humor.
The movie holds a 3.8/10 score on IMDb.
- Although this was made before 2014, Selena Gomez was one of the child actors in it. Who later became popular because of her music.