Balto II: Wolf Quest
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Balto II: Wolf Quest is a 2002 animated direct-to-video film produced by Universal Animation Studios. It's a sequel to the 1995 Amblimation film Balto.
Why it Sucks
- The animation is a big downgrade from the original.
- Plenty of animation errors.
- Terrible lip-syncing.
- In some parts of the film, the lips don't even move to what they're saying.
- The main character, Aleu, can be annoying to some viewers.
- Random songs that appear out of nowhere, despite the first film not even being a musical.
- Despite having major roles in the first film, Boris, Jenna, Muk and Luk have almost no role in the movie.
- Forgets that Balto was, in fact, a real life dog.
- In real life, Balto never had pups. He wasn't even a wolf, either.
- False Advertising:
- On the poster, Aleu is depicted with a curving tail, much like a husky. In the movie, however, her tail is more wolf-like.
- The wolf characters are treated as major characters. However, they only appear towards the end of the film.
- Some of the songs are good.
- Aleu is actually a pretty good character.
- The wolf pup designs are cute.
- The next sequel, Wings of Change is much better.