Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amber Laura Heard is an American actress and model who made her cinematic debut in the 2004 American film Friday Night Lights.
Why She Sucks
- To get the elephant out of the room, she raped and abused Johnny Depp, to the point where Depp himself became insane due to this.
- Related to it, even if Depp did abuse her, that does not excuse her behavior.
- Before she met Johnny Depp, she already abused someone in 2009 and was arrested, but she went free.
- She is also the one who brought Johnny Depp's dogs in Australia in 2015, which is framing and those accused of doing so can get into trouble.
- As a result, there is currently a petition online to have her removed from the upcoming sequel to Aquaman, which has nearly two million signatures at this point.
- Her behavior is so bad that even #MeToo supporters and the founder of the movement hate her, to the point that in the recent count in the United Kingdom, they stopped supporting her. It extends to anyone who supports #MeToo.
- She gives awareness about domestic and sexual violence a bad name.
- She is an example of Those Who Fight Monsters as she becomes the very thing she's against, a domestic abuser.
- She cannot even take the slightest bit of criticism, as she's blocked people on every social media account for giving her minor criticism or making jokes about her.
- Related to the #MeToo Movement, as mentioned by Sky News, she's using the movement for publication "purposes". Using the MeToo Movement as a reason why she did it.
- And to make matters even worse, she admits it with no remorse which proves her sociopathy.
- She also abused her sister as mentioned by AP News.
- Recently, in Turkey, she disrespected the religion of Islam by literally showing her nipples in a mosque, which is not only revolting to anyone who sees it, but also violates the modesty code of the religion itself.
- She does the same thing again in a garden though not as bad as in Turkey.
- After the trial has ended, knowing that she was exposed, she subpoenaed everyone, which shows her desperately trying to keep her career alive. Of course, this has happened before.
- Because of her claims that she was abused by Johnny Depp, The Sun called Depp a "wife beater", leading Johnny to file a lawsuit against the newspaper for such an offensive remark. He lost the lawsuit and because of it Warner Bros. requested him to resign from playing Gellert Grindelwald in further Fantastic Beasts sequels while still allowing Heard to stay in the DC Extended Universe as Mera. Totally unfair.
- And that is with audio proof to back Johnny up which proofs that the justice systems needed some serious reforms.
- It's also because of her that Johnny Depp had a troubled behaviour during the filming of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Since then, Disney doubted on whether making a sixth film (with or without Depp) or just rebooting the franchise, and it has been recently announced that the franchise will be rebooted with a female-centric film starring Margot Robbie and without Depp. Even though Jerry Bruckheimer wanted to bring Johnny back for a cameo role, he was barred from doing so thanks to Heard's claims, which means that we will never see our beloved Captain Jack Sparrow ever again.
- She even stole money from charity, which is a serious felony.
- She's a prime example about what a toxic role model looks like.
- Her actions did help some people who were previously biased towards SJW ideologies realize that women can be just as abusive and dishonest as men.
- Despite her actions, Amber did a good job at acting in many movies.
- #MeToo Activist Amanda de Cadenet No Longer Willing to Testify on Behalf of Amber Heard Against Johnny Depp - Bounding Into Comics
- Johnny Depp friend criticises Amber Heard injury photos in court as 'phoney baloney'- Sky News
- Depp’s lawyers play video showing Heard ‘attacked’ sister - AP News
- Amber Heard Criticized For 'Showing Nipples' At Mosque - The Blast
- Amber Heard Flies Through Air Braless Amid Johnny Depp Victory - The Blast