Always Watching: A Marble Hornets Story
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Always Watching: A Marble Hornets Story is a 2015 film based on the internet series, Marble Hornets.
A supernatural entity interrupts a student film called Marble Hornets.
Why It Sucks
- Misleading Title: Bad Grasp of the Source Material. While it has Marble Hornets in the title, there is literally no reference to the series except from the main antagonist, The Operator and the fact it interrupts the Marble Hornets movie.
- Mediocre acting.
- Very vague and forgettable characters, and none of them are in the series itself.
- The movie is similar to the actual Marble Hornets series, except here its poorly put together compared to the original.
- Most scenes aren’t scary, even when The Operator appears.
- The movie at least still has the same feel and atmosphere like the series.
- It did a better job portraying Slender Man than The sony film.
- The poster looks very creppy.