Alone for Christmas
|This page is being considered for deletion for the following reason: Incomplete. Need a sandbox.|
When a family visits Grandma's house on Christmas Eve, they leave their dog at home alone. And when burglars try to take the presents from under the tree, the dog must use every trick it knows to stop them.
Why It Sucks
NOTE: Please do not add "It's an Asylum movie" as a bad quality. And do not mention it's status as an Asylum movie in the comments section. Thank you, and have a good day.
- It's a very obvious mockbuster of Home Alone. Even it's nickname (Bone Alone) is a complete rip-off.
- The thieves have very bad acting and are very stereotypical. In fact, some of the cast is acting poorly.
- The pranks, unlike the ones in Home Alone, are uninspired and boring.
- The comedic timing is horrible, and it feels forced.
- The dogs look very weird when talking.
- The editing is really bad, making for some laughable moments.
- Some mean-spirited moments, like Diesel making the family car spin out of control by putting a wood plank with nails in their path.
- Not to mention, it's totally unrealistic, as in real life, the car would run over it and be fine for a little bit.
- The scenery is good.
- Bone is pretty cute.
Alone for Christmas got a 3.3 on IMDB, and a 22% on Rotten Tomatoes.