Alice in Wonderland (Cinematronic)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Alice in Wonderland is a 2010 direct-to-video animated film made by Cinematronic.
Alice dreams of traveling to a strange and wonderful country underground.
Why It Sucks
- Though it is technically just another adaption of Lewis Carol's original novel, the movie was suspiciously released less than two weeks before the live-action version of Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton that was released in theaters.
- Atrocious animation that looks like it was done in Google Slides.
- Terrible voice acting, which was taken from an old radio recording.
- Very ugly and horrifying character designs that look like they were (if not were) made with Microsoft Paint.
- The Duchess is an overweight African-American woman with large lips.
- The griffin looks more like a dragon.
- The dodo looks more like a pelican.
- The eaglet hardly looks like a bird.
- False Advertising: The back cover of the DVD says it has "cutting edge animation" meaning the animation is state of the art, but really, the animation is drawn in 2D, and it isn't state of the art in the least.
- The music, while stolen, is quite nice to listen to.
- It spawned the creepypasta of MS Paint Alice in Wonderland.
The movie received a generally negative reception. IMDb gave it a 2.5 out of 10.