After Last Season
After Last Season is a 2009 American comedy-drama/thriller film that was directed by Mark Region.
The film is about medical students who use experimental neural microchips to figure out the identity of a killer who has been murdering their classmates.
Why it Sucks
- The acting is beyond awful. It felt like there was no sense of effort put into the performances.
- The opening credits are so bad, they make the screen look broken.
- The sets are very shoddy and cheap. They couldn't even get a convincing replica of an MRI machine.
- The death scenes in this movie are poorly done and very unconvincing.
- The scene with the CGI is badly animated and doesn't even look alive.
- The editing is lazy and atrocious. For example: During one scene, the film cuts randomly to a hallway, then to a door and then to the main character.
- Most of the movie's $5,000,000 budget went into making the CGI scene, leaving only $30,000 to $40,000 left for the rest of the movie.
- On IMDb the person who made the movie, Mark Region, allegedly wrote fake reviews to give his movie a higher IMDb score. This is based on the fact that the accounts that gave the movie a high score (especially a 10/10) were created in Nov. 2009, the same year the movie was released in. To add to that, this was the only movie the accounts reviewed ever since.