Ace Ventura Jr.: Pet Detective
Ace Ventura Jr.: Pet Detective (also known as Ace Ventura Jr. or Ace Ventura 3) is a 2009 made-for-television film, the third and final Ace Ventura film, and a direct-to-video spin-off sequel to 1994's GMW and 1995's GMW, although Jim Carrey does not appear in the film.
Ace Ventura Jr. must follow in his father's footsteps to save his mother from going to jail.
Why It Sucks
Warning: Don't put in the WIS reasons that "no one wanted this film"
- Bad acting.
- Terrible and unfunny jokes.
- Cheap soundtrack.
- Anne Cusack is a poor replacement for Courteney Cox as Melissa.
- The film has the cheapest way to write off Ace Ventura, just to justify Jim Carrey not appearing in the movie.
- A big chunk of the third act is clearly an advert for the Universal Studios Theme Park in Orlando, Florida.
- It has nothing to do with the original films.
- Another sequel to the Ace Ventura film series is quite overdue by well over 10 years.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Some of the film sticks to the original.