A Million Ways to Die in the West
A Million Ways to Die in the West is a 2014 American western comedy film directed, produced by and starring Seth MacFarlane, who wrote the screenplay along with Alec Sulkin and Wellesley Wild. The film features an ensemble cast, including Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Neil Patrick Harris, Giovanni Ribisi, Sarah Silverman and Liam Neeson. It was produced by Media Rights Capital and distributed by Universal Pictures. The film was released on May 30, 2014.
Mild-mannered sheep farmer Albert Stark (Seth MacFarlane) feels certain that the Western frontier is trying to kill him, then he loses his girlfriend, Louise (Amanda Seyfried), to the town's most successful businessman. However, a beautiful, pistol-packing woman named Anna (Charlize Theron) rides into town and helps Albert find his inner courage. Then Stark must put his newfound bravery to the test when Anna's outlaw husband arrives with plans to plant him in an unmarked grave.
- This movie is filled to the brim with atrocious and disgusting jokes, mainly racist and sexist ones.
- Cruel and obnoxious characters.
- Poor acting especially from Seth MacFarlane.
- Pointless celebrity cameos featuring Ryan Reynolds, Jamie Foxx, Christopher Lloyd, Gilbert Gottfried, etc.
- Some scenes drag on like the scene where Foy poops in a hat...twice.
- Decent soundtrack.
- Clever writing.
- Beautiful cinematography.
- Some laughable jokes here and there.
- A Million Ways to Die in the West - Movie Review
- A Million Ways To Die In The West movie review
- Reasons A Million Ways to Die in the West SUCKS!