Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOTE: Anyone NEEDS to better written.
Jetsons: The Movie is a 1990 American animated fantasy film.
Why It Sucks
- Terrible animation for early 1990s standards. Adding insult to injury, The TV series looks better than this and that came out 28 years prior.
- Bad editing.
- Animation errors in the movie.
- The poster is forgettable, aside from George's face that became a internet meme.
- Confusing plot holes.
- Bland humor.
- Lame writing.
- Judy's voice actor (Tiffany Darwish) isn't trying at all.
- Mr. Spacely has a poor villain.
- It killed George O'Hanlon and Mel Blanc's careers.
- A lots of animation is reused. Example include:
- Decent voice acting (expect Tiffany Darwish as Judy Jetson).
- The ending is passable.
- Great soundtrack (expect "You and Me" song).
- The opening scene is still catchy.
- A some good moments here and there.
NOTE: This section is unfinished.
27% on Rotten Tomatoes and 5.6/10 on IMDb.