Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sia Kate Isobelle Furler (born 18 December 1975) is an Australian singer, songwriter, voice actress, and director. She started her career as a singer in the acid jazz band Crisp in the mid-1990s in Adelaide.
Why She Sucks Now
- Ever since she started to cause so much drama nowadays, she came extremely biased towards her views, and because of this, she is now a celebtard, and she started to disrespect a lot of people's negative opinions over her stuff.
- She directed an movie called Music, which proves that the whole film is about offending autistic people. What's more, right after the Music trailer was released, she receives a lot of backlashes from the viewers, and worst of all, she couldn't handle any slight of criticism over the backlashers and she slammed to the backlashes by saying to them: "‘You have no fucking idea.’".
- She supports Wade Robson and James Safechuck in the wake of Leaving Neverland and After Neverland.
- Before her controversy, she opens up her dark past that she was alcoholic and a drug addict.
- She has a weird obsession with Maddie Ziegler
- She was actually never good at directing experience at all.
- She literally said N-word in one of her tweets and later defended her activations by saying that she's black on the inside and can say the n-word. She also did blackface in 2011 and was called out for it after the blackface photos resurfaced in 2019.
- Even though she did a lot of horrible things about what she had done nowadays, she is still an amazing singer. In addition, she was an awesome voice actor from My Little Pony: The Movie.
- Her raspy, powerful vocals.
- Her songs have strong messages.
- She has collaborated with big names in the music world, such as David Guetta, Zayn Malik, Diplo, The Weeknd, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Dolly Parton, P!nk, Labrinth and the late Mac Miller.
- She used to rock back then before her biggest controversy.
- She supports Johnny Depp in the aftermath of the audiotapes that exposed his ex-wife, Amber Heard, admitting to abusing him.